Calories & Syns – Bitesize Easter Chocolate
Diet Approved Easter Treats
With all the Easter chocolate out in full force at the moment, I’ve put together this quick little Chocolate Reference Guide showing the calories and the syns for some of our favourite Easter chocolates.
I have chosen to make a list of some of the most popular ‘bitesize’ treats, as we tend to assume that a ‘bite’ means we can eat as many as we like, and it doesn’t count!
Ah, if only that were true 🙂
“The point is not to deny yourself the foods and treats you love,
the trick is to be informed and then to make good choices.”
A quick run down:
- Nestle Aero bubbles – this is for the entire packet!
- Cadbury’s Caramel Mini Eggs – each mini egg.
- Malteaster bunny – 1 bunny.
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange Segsations – each segment!
- Mini Cadbury’s Creme Egg – each.
- Cadbury’s Caramel Egg 39g each.
- Lindt Chocolate Bunny – Small 10g is 3 syns or 57 calories each. Medium 50g is 13.5 syns or 275 calories each.
- Malteaster Mini Bunnies – each mini bunny.
- Mini Smarties Chic – each, including the smarties.
- Galaxy Bubbles Egg 28g – each.
- Cadbury’s Mini Eggs – for 2 mini eggs.
- Kinder Surprise with toy – whole egg.
- Galaxy Mars Egg 38g – each.
- Smarties Mini Eggs – each mini egg.
- Lindt Lindor Mini Eggs – each mini egg.
- Cadbury’s Creme Egg 40g – each.
- Lindt Lindor Egg 31g – each
- Mars Mini Eggs – each mini egg.
- Terry’s Choclolate Orange – each segment.
- Nestle Milky Bar Mini Eggs – each mini egg.
I hope this list is useful as a quick reference guide – take a screenshot with your phone and refer back to it while out shopping this Easter, and use it to fill the house with treats you love!
Enjoy your Easter Chocolate guilt free – and share with the kids too, if you’re feeling generous 🙂
Which do you think is the most value for your calorie/syn?
Were there any surprises there?
I can tell you that there was for me 🙂
Happy Easter to you & yours